My First 35 "Michaila"...

Post : 07/12/14 Just noticed Michaila has been sold. I'm very pleased, and hope the new owner gets lots of pleasure from her. She certainly served me well over the years I owned her. Many miles under the keel, and lot's of wonderful memories... If there's anything at all you need to know about the boat email first35michaila@gmail.com ... David

Hello & Welcome to my site for "Michaila". I've set up this blog in the style of a website with different pages. To do this I've had to segregate the posts into different months so that I could have a start and finish with different sections of information. To navigate the site just click on the BLOG ARCHIVE drop-down box. Although most information associated with "Michaila" can be found in this blog, I have also placed PDF documents & more photo's online. They can be found using the links on the right hand side of the page for Photobucket and Scrib...